- Push - Push

oh wow..

I really like it. Great tune, keep doing this

Or4nges responds:

Will do :D

KVM - This War We Wage KVM - This War We Wage

good to hear this stuff on NG

cool riffs, good production, cool melodies. Vocals sound good too. Awesome man \m/

Magdalenian. Magdalenian.

as always

big fan of your music and mixes. I really like the song structure here/riffs. Catchy and energetic at the same time. Nice use of electro/metal instruments together.

Only complaint would be that the guitars seem so low in the mix compared to the drums. Everything else is A+, good job dude \m/

Darkness In Me (Symphonic Darkness In Me (Symphonic

Good shit here

It's hard to mix so many instruments at once, you did a good job. The kick is kind of clicky, and the guitars and kind of mid-cut but it fits in the mix when the orchestra kicks in so there you go. The vocals sound a little low but the saturation on it sounds good.

Well written and some blazin riffs man. Orchestra sounds are pretty cool too \m/

Speeding Rampage Flash Loop Speeding Rampage Flash Loop

still love this

this was the first metal song i had ever heard on the AP. Inspired me beyond belief, awesome dude...

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks man! Glad to hear that. Your stuff now is fucking cool!

My Old Man's Rolex My Old Man's Rolex

Awesome tune dude

Always been a fan of your music. And you always have great mixes. I do get tired of hearing DFH though, you really should look into using samples or maybe Addictive Drums/Steven Slate. Your mixes would improve at least 50% by just using different samples.

Great tune dude, downloaded.
9/10
4/5

Dino Shaped Nuggets Dino Shaped Nuggets

I really like the tone

You need to record two tracks and pan them though, would sound so bomb with that tone. Cool track man

5.00 / 5.00 (unchanged)

Lublub194 responds:

Thanks man! That means a lot coming from you.

When Light Conquers Darkness When Light Conquers Darkness

another generic title...another generic song

Seriously, when light conquers darkness? The main melody sounds like any Cascada song I've ever heard. At least add vocals and make it unique.

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

lol dude, go google the word generic, and stick to heavy metal, because you obviously know nothing about techno lmao

Enticed by beauty Enticed by beauty

generic dance....

with stock samples and fl studio presets. Did you even put effort into this?

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

none of the sounds you hear are fl presets ya dumbass, do you know what your talking about? :)

Renob, Nevada [AA! cover] Renob, Nevada [AA! cover]

Sweet

Not a big fan of AA either, but this song sounds pretty awesome. Great guitar tone and mix here dude, you still using the RP250 for tone? If you are you kicked my ass at making tones lol. I've been trying to use impulses but I'm still having trouble finding a balanced guitar tone.

\m/

Deathcalypse responds:

Thanks, lol. Yup, still rockin the RP250 man. Still messing with tones.