Await the Retribution (vox) Await the Retribution (vox)

Wow man

I couldn't have asked for better vocals on this. You're voice just gets better and better. The breakdown part was sick = awesome lows, then the high voice on top made it so brutal, nice job on that. OMG DUDE, the fucking clean part is so catchy. I swear, you right the catchiest clean shit. The lyrics are nice too \m/

I'm already singing the chorus in my head....I'll be listening to this one for a while.

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Awesome bro, glad you dig it.
I wasn't sure how well that clean part would fit, the melody wasn't sitting right for a while, but I finangled it in there in the end.
I'm pretty satisfied with how it came out.
It's amazing what I can do, when I don't have to write f*cking lyrics. I f*cking hate writing lyrics.
So, thanks again 7isgod, you're the man!
Appreciate the review, dude.

.:Unholy:. Death Demo .:Unholy:. Death Demo

Hey man

This shit rocks. I downloaded it a while ago, and I'm addicted to the chorus. Piano effect kicks ass.

\m/

Evolution Revolution Evolution Revolution

Lol, nice

Loved the intro. The mixing in this song is awesome. The guitar and bass mix together perfectly. I'm not a big fan of the vocals, but I can see people getting down to it.

Kens, nice track.

nice addition badman \m/

3.71 / 5.00 (+ 0.028)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks dude, glad you dig it. Yeah, the vocals aren't for everyone. But I like em haha. Thanks again, man!

My Brutality-Metaljonus My Brutality-Metaljonus

I like that tone

The guitar tone is great. Reminds me of slipknot, or some old Vader tones I used to hear. What are you using to record geetar?

nice job \m/
5/5

Guitarandom 2 Guitarandom 2

Ooooh

I like the riffs. A lot more technical than the stuff I usually do. Loved the bass tone, it makes it stick out a little more from the guitar. Drums sounded realistic, what did you use?

Good job
4.37 / 5.00 (+ 0.0050)

Devastus responds:

Addictive Drums, with custom preset, mixing and even some mix-up with other programs.

Thanks for the review, man.

This Song Is Better Than Suici This Song Is Better Than Suici

I rather

dislike SS as well. I enjoy death metal, but they're stuff...just no melody. Mine as well through some random guitar crunches and bass kicks together (which is probably what they do).

\m/

HappyHomicide responds:

Your shit is good dude! Suicide silence is definitely not death metal, deathcore dude.

Metal Backing Track drop tuned Metal Backing Track drop tuned

Woah there

Heavy as tits. I agree with sono, your tone keeps sounding better. The kick drums fucking blast. The chord progression was a little strange to me though, not really my style. All about preference though.

keep it metal \m/
4.05 / 5.00 (+ 0.023)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man, yeah, you are right. Glad you dig it over all. Thanks for the review and vote!\m/

A one note song that kicks ass A one note song that kicks ass

Challenge, huh?

You had some pretty funky rhythms in there, it'll be tough to compete with. Awesome kick drum, chunky tone. Your mixing always sounds great.

anyway, I'll be uploading a 1 note track sometime.

3.72 / 5.00 (+ 0.017)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Sweet man! PM me when you get it uploaded!
Thanks for the review and votE!

Obliterate (vox) Obliterate (vox)

Sounds badass

You definitely got the concept of this. I actually did write this song when I was listening to Destroy Everything, haha.

Quality is awesome. Thanks for this \m/

TwilightNecrosis responds:

No worries man, I had a ball doing it. My chest hurt for a while, after forcing all that air out, but it was a good pain.
Metal! \m/

Arctic Combustion (Bard&PBomb) Arctic Combustion (Bard&PBomb)

wow

Brutal, crazy, complex. PBomb's work and your voice mixes perfectly. 1:11 on is truly amazing. That clean part was totally unexpected, but fit and sounded fucking awesome. The arctic combustion part was heavy as tits.

\m/ great work

4.29 / 5.00 (+ 0.054)

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

cheers man... yeah the clean part actually adds a lot to the song (and it didn't hurt my head as much to write which was a bonus) and it comes straight from the heart...

I think that arctic combustion part is just about my fave part, though... l like tits too... especially heavy ones.

thanks for the listen man... you rock!