Final Countdown (EQ) Final Countdown (EQ)

wow!

Hey! I liked this. I play this song on guitar sometimes, it's a good groove. I think you did a great job on this. Mixing sounds good, the instruments work well together.

good job, keep submitting

Equation responds:

Cool, can you record you playing the guitar??? I'd love to replace the synth I used for the main riff for a real guitar version of it, let me know if you could.

Thanks for the review

Jay's Rap (Death Metal) Jay's Rap (Death Metal)

hahaha

I enjoyed this.

Back from the Dead Back from the Dead

my god

crushing riffs. great intro. progresses nicely. I wish I could write riffs like that, maybe I'll learn in time.

glad to have you back, keep it coming

4.52 / 5.00 (+ 0.0093)

pitchblak responds:

Hey man, thanx for the kickass review and score! Its good to be back and im gonna try to keep um commin. Keep practicing man, im sure you will get some kick ass riffs wrote. Its easier if you lay down a drum track and let it flow, trust me, you will come up with something badass. Anyways, keep rockin bro.

Through ethereal plains pt2 Through ethereal plains pt2

ohhhh

wow. I enjoyed this. Only reason I 9'd it was because it was a little repetitive. But it's amazing, very relaxing like sono said.

anyway, keep writing bro

4.29 / 5.00 (+ 0.011)

Ultimate Guitar Solo 4 Ultimate Guitar Solo 4

once again

this is the shit

in the good way

CockRider responds:

Haha, cheers man!

Grind It (Metal) Grind It (Metal)

aaaaaaah

my god, this is great. thats all there is to say.

4.55 / 5.00 (+ 0.0051)

FarCryDX responds:

Thanks man. Much love.

Skullfucked (Bard&FCDX collab) Skullfucked (Bard&FCDX collab)

omg

vocals are great on this. guitar work and drums were good too. It all fit together really good. Nice job

4.44 / 5.00 (+ 0.0054)

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

i can't take any credit for the gtr&drums... all hail FarCryDX!

but, yeah, i agree that my vox seemed to fit really well to the beat and matched the tone of the gtr pretty well. We're both stoked with how it turned out.

cheers!

Operation: Deep November Operation: Deep November

wow

I love this, the intro is very mellow. Great tone btw, I've been thinking of getting one of those line 6 products to record, how are they?

great job, keep writing

4.46 / 5.00 (+ 0.0049)

PenguinBomb responds:

thanks! And I do recommend it, they're all-in-one convenience is unmatched, the xt that I use took a little bit of tweaking before I got the tone I wanted, but I think it was definetly worth it, and now that the podx3 has all the expansion packs already on it (additional amp models, some especially for metal playing) it is totally worth looking into!

REBORN (final version) REBORN (final version)

i like this

Good, pure metal. Sounds like a mix between some old school black metal and some new influences. I'm digging the vocals too, they fit in good with the song. I like the part around 3 minutes too, very emotional. Nicely written riffs, everything fits good.

4.44 / 5.00 (+ 0.0048)

keep it metal \m/

Goatchrist responds:

I dig that description of my sound ^^

Thank you a lot man, appreciated!

Unforgotten Hero Unforgotten Hero

woah, nice sound

This is really good, I like the piano and symphony sound, it's so clean. What program/vst did you use for this?

Dimoria responds:

Thank you very much :) For this one and well every somphony sound I have I use 3 programs. East west Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Silver And Gold Edition , and for my spoken / singing (words that is) Choirs which I havent showed you guys yet I use East West Quantum Leap Symphonic Choirs :) Those are the VST-i plugins I use. But the Sequencer I use for all is Cubase SX 2 and 3 . Hope I could be of some help :)
Cheers.