Speeding Rampage Speeding Rampage

ahhhh dude...

I downloaded this about a year ago and forgot who was the author, but I finally found it. This is great stuff, keep on writing

\m/

Fucking Metal (farcrydx) Fucking Metal (farcrydx)

i liked this shizz

This was cool. What program did you use for the drums, I loved the bass and snare sound.

and yes, guitar rig pwns

i need to start using that lol

Atonement Atonement

hey man, nice

this is good stuff, love the part starting around 1 minute

the only thing I can add to improve is to try to mix the drums better. it sounds different to everyone, but on my speakers the guitar is a little too loud and you can't hear the bass drum

otherwise great job man, keep it metal

Arpeggio Study No.2(Bad Man) Arpeggio Study No.2(Bad Man)

nice

That is some awesome solo work. Around 30 seconds it reminds me of james bond lol.

keep on rocking

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Yeah, the backing track had a similar chord progression. I was gonna play it up, but sorohanro's backing track is much better than that.
Thanks for the review.\m/

Ultimate guitar solo by Satan2 Ultimate guitar solo by Satan2

lmfao

this made me crap my pants

CockRider responds:

HEAVY METAAAAUUULLLL!!!

Loop of Boredom Loop of Boredom

pretty good

man, looks like the zero-voters got you bad, that sucks =\

This is pretty cool, but it needs more attitude. Maybe add some bass drum in there, some more punch. then it would be great in my opinion

keep on writing man

2.19 / 5.00 (+ 0.37)

DJAirWave responds:

Thanks, yeah I hate it when people smite my songs. I believe people do that stuff bause they want their music in first place or something. Yeah, I'll edit this song and give it a deeper base.

Oppressed Oppressed

woah

hey man this is pretty good. I can't believe how low of a score this had. This obviously isn't professional recording quality but it has good ideas in it.

METALkiDofEArTH08 responds:

Thanks dude. Eh, a score is a score. I'd rate it about there if I was listening, so its all good. As long is people hear about me. That's my goal.

Say Goodnight (vocals) Say Goodnight (vocals)

I liked

the clean vocals. Dunno what the person below me talking about, I think you're voice is better than your dads. it's just a matter of opinion though.

what did you use to record your guitar? sounds awesome

TwilightNecrosis responds:

I didn't do any guitar on this one, you'd have to ask Nicholls about that.
And I think my dad is absolutely a better vocalist than me, but it is true that it's all relative.
I'm glad you liked the vox, man. I thought I did okay for my first try at a clean vox song.
Anyway, I appreciate it.
METAL FOREVER!!!

Sand - Metal Loop Sand - Metal Loop

Pretty good

Good way to start of your submissions. I thought this was really good, heavy. But there are some things you could do to improve. Try taking a little high end out of the bass drums, I know how hard that is because you need to hear the bass drum and get a click sound, but it's almost too clicky, you know? Also, the guitar sounds like it's coming out of one side, whether because of panning or something else, it's coming too much out of one speaker, in my opnion.

But other than that is was great, good job mixing and nice loop. 4/5

CPHighwind responds:

Thanks! I'll see what I can do!

Adapt to the Horde (vocals) Adapt to the Horde (vocals)

wow, vocals

dude your vocals are sick. Credit to Eternal for the instruments too, he wrote some pretty metal stuff there. Reminds me of some old school black metal, like Death and Immortal. hmmm

good stuff though, guys

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Thanks, man.
I was thinking about going back and doing all the backing parts that I ran out of time for, but I figure screw it, it's doing well enough on it's own. So just imagine it: everywhere you hear a high scream, there's meant to be a low one underneath it.
That pretty much sums it up.
Can't wait to get started on that beast, man.
METAL FOREVER!!!