Far Away From You Far Away From You

holy crap...

dude.

4.68 / 5.00 (+ 0.0075)

I'm stealing those style of vocals on the album, badman. Will email you later \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cool man. Thanks!\m/

Agile Agile

brutal indeed

like the tone. Cool groove in the middle. Keep at it \m/

and hurry up and finish my vocals =P

HappyHomicide responds:

I'ma have a go at them very soon! sorry man, I'm busy!

[Untitled] 2.0 [Untitled] 2.0

loud

Sounds good. I notice a lot of your submissions are pretty loud, and with no or little audible clipping. Are you limiting, or compressing, or is there some kind of technique your using? I usually have to keep my guitar tracks down pretty low so its not like KKGSAKSGLKGLKAFDGLKAG.

PM me your ancient secret if you don't want to share it with anyone else. hahaha

Sound like a plan <_<

Abstract Art Abstract Art

yeah dude

heavy as fuck. Your mixing is getting a lot better. It's loud but it doesn't clip, nice. I didn't listen to much born of O, but sounds pretty cool.

keep at it \m/

HappyHomicide responds:

Thanks dude! You should listen to their old album!

Cursedwvox-MetalJonus Cursedwvox-MetalJonus

cool stuff man

Although you had to use this song >_< Probably some of my worst mixing ever lol. Vocals fit nicely though. Nice wanking though, very cool.

Hey, would you be interested in doing vocals for a song on my full length album I'm working on? I got a few people (badman, twilight, CWN - when he gets back, bard, etc) already involved, and I enjoyed this style of vocals. let me know \m/

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks man! How you been dude? Have'nt seen you in a while :) I'll be down to do some vox for you and some solos too. ;)

Eyes Of The Cemetary Eyes Of The Cemetary

DUDE!!!!

Thanks bro.

[] DeathKllr84 [] [] DeathKllr84 []

hahahaha

fucking awesome! That song isn't even on here anymore, awesome job covering it. Totally surprised me, this made my day man \m/

5.00 / 5.00 (unchanged)

Deathcalypse responds:

Fuck yes man! xD

I noticed, it was one of my favorite, so i thought why not? \m/

Windows Media Player Windows Media Player

haha yeah

ive been messing with autotune, its so ridiculous how easy it is to sound like rappers these days. haha, love the pitches you went through rofl.

anyway, love the songs. keep it up

HappyHomicide responds:

THanks mayne! I need to make some full blown rap

FallenMasterpiece(Eoc&amp;amp;Dthkllr) FallenMasterpiece(Eoc&Dthkllr)

didnt see this one till

pretty cool man, I can feel the emotion in this one.

keep in touch \m/

[] Collaberation of Death [] [] Collaberation of Death []

cool \m/

as always, tone sounds more scratchy, could be good or bad. Nice BOOM in the intro, lol. The ending sounded a lot clearer.

awesome

4.01 / 5.00 (+ 0.15)

Deathcalypse responds:

Yeah, i know. I was going for a more crunchy tone.
Glad you liked some of the little tweaks. \m/