Vicchio Slamday Vicchio Slamday

hahaha yeah dude

what I was talking about. \m/

DL'd

Hahaha oh thiiis!

Thorough Spanking (Mastered) Thorough Spanking (Mastered)

i for one

loved it, dont know what pple are complaining about. Good progression, started out energetic and turned melodic. I liked the sub drop/break in middle, was cool.

thanks for sharing your music with us man! \m/

[Groove] [Groove]

omgz

Tone sounds like hard dick. Is there bass in there? If so, awesome sounding. If not, such good tone that it sounds like bass.

only complaint, turn that shit down! Clipping hurts my ears on headphones.

awesome ass song though, keep writing man. \m/

-btw: is that song for someone's birthday still up? I've been looking for it.

I think it was this? http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/211871
also, yeah this mofo clips, i'm still getting used to the POD recording and etc, listen to it on real speakers? And yeah there's some pretty apparent bass (I thought) in there

Untitled Song For Julianne Untitled Song For Julianne

AHAHAHAHAHA

This is so good! Wow I'm going to buy all your albums and play them with my girlfriend because we love the same music. OMG! I will HDX!!!!111! dance to this till my soul turns black and I bleed!

....

no but really. awesome, im downloaded to laugh at this every once in a while

Hahahaha. <3

Dagens Diktatur Dagens Diktatur

amazing quality

good stuff here. Mixing is crazy good, I assume it went through a mixer/engineer? Cool riffs, good drumming. You guys signed? I can imagine this getting popular, keep rockin

\m/

Dimoria responds:

What made you give it a 9 ? No we are not signed. And I think with todays industry we will keep it like that.

NS - Deceived (Swobb Style) NS - Deceived (Swobb Style)

cool man

Pretty cool, nice lyrics. You should use a compressor on your vocals, it'll make them all the same level. Ask TwilightNecrosis about that stuff, he knows way more than should be allowed about vocal mixing. Badman should be able to give you some advice too, he does some crazy good vocal work.

\m/

netty-swobb responds:

Will do. Starting my next vocal thing soon. This one may have may friends singing clean vox on the chorus as I can't sing clean for fuck. But thanks for the advice and who to talk to \m/!

The Titty Ditty The Titty Ditty

aha

nothing to be said. epic

4.22 / 5.00 (+ 0.045)

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

hehehe... it was so funny making and mixing too XD

802-Metaljonus 802-Metaljonus

awesome

I just now noticed you've uploaded new music, wooh! I thought you were dead there for a while. killer track dude \m/

Medley A La Dimoria Medley A La Dimoria

oh wow

You weren't lying, this is pretty damn good.

Good:
-levels were certainly high enough, lol.
-drums are godly. I'm jealous dude, those are fucking good sounding drums, esp the toms. I would get Superior 2 but it takes up so much GB.
-riffs were interesting, nice variety.
-for 2 hours, pretty good writing.
-good mixing/mastering, you can hear almost everything in the mix.

Bad:
-Guitars are a little scratchy (sound digital), but it's all about preference.
-The ride sounded a little high in the mix.
-Clipping, but my songs do too. who cares eh

anyway, thats all I could find. Good stuff here, some kick ass metal.

\m/ looking forward to hear more. And hey, how much space did superior drummer take for your computer?

Dimoria responds:

Awesome dude.
But where does it clip , I must know.
The sort of scratchy ness is my guitar. I think the microphones on it has been unisolated due to some beating ;D
Superior 1 takes up 35 GB of my harddrive and Superior 2 18 gb.

Vaginal Metal Vaginal Metal

strange

really weird...but cool. Reminds me of slipknot at first, then some kind of weird tech metal band...

cool though. \m/