[Forever Mine] vocals [Forever Mine] vocals

NOM NOM NOM!

Cleans in the intro sound great, unbelievable. Never heard cleans that good locally.
First verses sound good, screams get better and better.

Chorus sounds well polished, good job with that. That's a really challenging (or it sounds like it) thing to do. The last note, however, "forever mine" sounds a little off key. No one cares though, I'm just being a picky dick.

you're clean/harmonies sound really good. Starting to sound like fucking Staind or some shit, lol. Really good job.

gonna download and listen, great stuff here. We need to go get a record deal xD

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Hellz yeah, muhfukkah! Needs to go get us a deal so's we can make some bank, yo!

...

Okay, I can't keep that up, lawl.
For real, though, we need to get together and jam IRL. Something makes me think that would be awesome.
Glad you like it, man; it was a ton of fun to do.
My inspiration likes it as well. ;]
Thanks again for being such a badass, dude. NG needs more folks like us.
Metal! \m/

[House] Purple Haze [House] Purple Haze

awesome

Can't believe this didn't get popular. I listen to this on my mp3 every once in a while, it's a nice song to relax to.

good job dude

3.94 / 5.00 (+ 0.10)

Waking the Beast Waking the Beast

100th REVIEW!!!!!! wooot party!!!!

Yeah man, you're my 100th review. Was saving it for someone cool. Anyway, I remember this song, loved the kick tone. Some funky guitar riffs. Keep writing this shit dude, love it.

WOOOT!!!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Congrats on the review!!
Glad you liked the kick. ITs my baby. haha. Thanks for the review, and listen man!~\m/

As Best As We Can As Best As We Can

interesting

some cool melodies and bass lines in there. Drums were cool, sounded well EQ'd. Everything was mixed pretty well. good job on this stuff dude

keep writing \m/

Reticence responds:

Thanks for the review! :D

5 Second Contest Entry 5 Second Contest Entry

lmao

Sounds like something you'd hear in a mario.

Not energetic enough for me, but it's 5 seconds so I can understand.

cool stuff

C is for Cookie C is for Cookie

haha!

This make me hungry for cookies. I CAN HAZ CHOCO CHIP?

cool riffs too \m/

I am a Groovy Bastard I am a Groovy Bastard

HAHAHAHAH

just when the 'I've got a real small dick" came in, I cracked up.

HAHAHA, but I'm still groovy baby??!? LMAO. AHAHAHA.

CockRider responds:

Yeah man, I'm one groovy mother fuckré with my small penis!

*CMBC* An Owl In Your Face *CMBC* An Owl In Your Face

ooooohhhe. heavy

This is awesome man! What song is this extracted from, it's great. Cool riffs, crunchy and tasty. Kick drums sound cool too. Nice submission \m/

3.44 / 5.00 (+ 0.66)

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks a lot dude! Well as I said it's extracted from a song I've made for my band. I used addictive drums with a preset I found on a forum (Egg by Fuge86).
I may will post the full song soon so stay tuned! :)

Mental Issues - Endless Mental Issues - Endless

uhhhhh

I'm not liking how all these bands are starting to post their music up. Is this becoming the next myspace music? I mean usually I wouldn't have a problem if they just want to show their music, but these guys are just advertising gluts. They don't want shit other than money. I don't think it's fair to have to compete against pro quality music like this. Do you not see what happened to the music sections like Punk? it's been run over by bands trying to become mainstream.

For all we know this could be some random agent who is paid to advertise the band's music everywhere. Good music, but I think NG needs a 'bands' section or something.

mentalissues responds:

Sry to disapoint you, but we are just a bunch of regular guys making music for fun. Thx for calling us pros though :D

Mind Crushing Mind Crushing

oh, wow

Intro grabbed my attention right away, then my head exploded when that riff came in. Love the snare sample you have, sounds great. Guitars sound a little too scratchy to me in the beginning, but after :23 it sounds fine.

OH MY GOD. :56 riff is god. That seriously made me go 'HOLY FUCK.'
liked the acoustic break, fit in nicely.

I usually don't dig stuff too much on NG, but this one is a classic. Gonna download this bad boy.

Dimoria responds:

Awesome :) Well it usually tends to go that way cause I'm recording it digitally instad of analog.

Still glad you like it :)