Ultimate Guitar Solo by Satan Ultimate Guitar Solo by Satan

AHAHAHA

i fell out of my chair xD

AHHAHA. haha

rofl lmao lmao downloading omg lol

4.11 / 5.00 (+ 0.012)

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Glad you enjoyed it.

**\ The Sleep Pt II /** **\ The Sleep Pt II /**

interesting style

I can definitely sense the dimebag influence in here. There are lots of amazingly composed parts in here. I can't write melodies like this lol, too complex for me >_< At 2:06 the ride sounded fantastic. Around 2:40, so many guitar parts going on, sounds crazy. Lol the piano sounds like its coming from a totally different song, but I liked how well the guitar complimented it.

Dude, that guitar at the end that sounds like a synth - amazing nice tone!

looking forward to hearing more \m/

Sonofkirk responds:

Thanks man, it took me a very long time to compose it and I'm happy with the song, composition-wise, though I will re-record it because I'm not happy with the recording lol. Yeah, there are a lot of guitar tracks on this song, I couldn't play it live :P. And the piano part is ternary so it really make a break with the part before but I found it interesting. Anyway thanks a lot for the review dude <3

The Theme Song(metal inst) The Theme Song(metal inst)

haha! yes

I see got your hands on ezdrummer! Sounds good man, you'll get really good tones with that program especially after experimenting with it.

As for the song, lol. Nice harmonies going there man.

looking forward to your stuff \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man! I've had ezdrummer for a while. I just usually use my own samples. This was the first time in a long time I used standard samples from DKFH. Anyways, glad you like it man!

9000 x2 9000 x2

wow

I was feeling too lazy to leave a review on this, but this is good stuff. Holy crap.

I don't even...know what to say man. Sweet solos, awesome riffs. I'm downloading this beast.

Fucking amazing mixing. great job \m/

Godmodeon-Xeno/Mj Godmodeon-Xeno/Mj

wow

I loved the original song, now it's just like .... are you serious? This is some crazy stuff bros.

Sweeping at 1:33 is epic, great tone/effects. Better soloing than I'm going to be able to throw out in a while, grrr =)

\m/ great job

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks!

Black Christmas (vocals) Black Christmas (vocals)

cool man

HH makes great music, cool to hear you on his stuff. The lyrics are awesome, good job. The lows sounded good, but almost too low in the mix. You could've turned it up a tad. Also, some variation in the vocals would have been cool instead of lows.

sounded good though, nice \m/

TwilightNecrosis responds:

I was just going for as low and brutal as I could manage, lawl.
If it was any longer, I probably would have stuck some changes in there, but being as short as it is, I didn't think it was necessary.
And yeah, I know the vox are a bit low; I didn't want to drown out the awesome melodies on the guitar, which are the real treat.
Thanks for the review; glad you enjoyed.
Metal! \m/

*Wolf of Hate* *Wolf of Hate*

Wow

This is exactly how I wanted vocals on this. Great job dude. Loved the rhythm of it.

Haha cool solo man, reminds me of the type of solos I like to do. Some cool vibratos in there.

Haha the ultra low vocals at the guitar break. Reminds me of Dimmu Borgir.

great job man, thanks \m/ You can do vox for me anytime

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Very glad you dig it, man. I really dug the music, and will continue polishing this, whenever I get the chance.

Very much glad you dig.
Thanks for letting me vocalate on it. haha.\m/

Godmode On Godmode On

Diggin this

I enjoyed this. The riffs were really chunky and grungy, I love playing those kinds of riffs.

very well written, good job dude \m/

Xenogenocide responds:

Awesome, now I know what kind of style to base upcoming stuff on :D

Antihero (TN+CD) Antihero (TN+CD)

Hm, I like

Man, I don't know how I missed this track by Cruel. His shit owns, and I usually catch his songs. But yeah the intruments sounded great, props to him.

Ryan, your vox sound great as always. One thing I noticed though, the mix was a little loud. It was hard to hear the other instruments sometimes (on my speakers).
Other than that, nice. The lyrics are pretty cool. Your voice fits well with the music.

get workin on tha project though, homie =)

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Cruel's shit f*cking owns, dude.
And do you mean that I mixed my vocals too loud? I can fix that easy, I'll go back and listen to it again.
And as for the project... I kinda put it down for a while, because I was getting burned out on lyric-writing. It'll get there, though. Never fear, young Padawan. =p
Thanks for the review.