106 audio Reviews with Responses

- Push - Push

oh wow..

I really like it. Great tune, keep doing this

Or4nges responds:

Will do :D

Speeding Rampage Flash Loop Speeding Rampage Flash Loop

still love this

this was the first metal song i had ever heard on the AP. Inspired me beyond belief, awesome dude...

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks man! Glad to hear that. Your stuff now is fucking cool!

Dino Shaped Nuggets Dino Shaped Nuggets

I really like the tone

You need to record two tracks and pan them though, would sound so bomb with that tone. Cool track man

5.00 / 5.00 (unchanged)

Lublub194 responds:

Thanks man! That means a lot coming from you.

When Light Conquers Darkness When Light Conquers Darkness

another generic title...another generic song

Seriously, when light conquers darkness? The main melody sounds like any Cascada song I've ever heard. At least add vocals and make it unique.

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

lol dude, go google the word generic, and stick to heavy metal, because you obviously know nothing about techno lmao

Enticed by beauty Enticed by beauty

generic dance....

with stock samples and fl studio presets. Did you even put effort into this?

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

none of the sounds you hear are fl presets ya dumbass, do you know what your talking about? :)

Renob, Nevada [AA! cover] Renob, Nevada [AA! cover]

Sweet

Not a big fan of AA either, but this song sounds pretty awesome. Great guitar tone and mix here dude, you still using the RP250 for tone? If you are you kicked my ass at making tones lol. I've been trying to use impulses but I'm still having trouble finding a balanced guitar tone.

\m/

Deathcalypse responds:

Thanks, lol. Yup, still rockin the RP250 man. Still messing with tones.

Walking Hawking Walking Hawking

yep

Good stuff. Is that a real drummer, I've heard those drumming techniques somewhere...hahaha =P

i enjoy this.

4.29 / 5.00 (+ 0.0094)

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks man!
No, it's just a drum machine. That's the standard thrash metal beat that's in almost every fast thrash song ever!

Civil Disease Civil Disease

new gen = faggots

Kids these days man, can't respect any music. Think their opinion is what the rules of the world are or some shit.

I like the intro, really fucking mellow and cool. Kicks in, loving the mixing. Kickin my speakers ass. The hi hats are a little piercing though, maybe chop some highs out. And the snare is a tad thin. Kick is nioce. But fuck dude, some chunky riffs.

And what the jesus fuck, did someone just classify this as nu-metal? Get the fuck out, you could not tell the difference between peanut butter and jelly you ignortant shit.

Nah not that big of deal but people need to educate themselves before posting.

anyway send me some love messages when you finish this album
4.21 / 5.00 (+ 0.032) \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Agreed on all points, my friend. Coming soon. :)

Falling To Pieces Falling To Pieces

falling to pieces now!

seeing the bright side!!

Haha, thats what I was singing when I saw the title. Diggin the track man, but let me share my opinion on a few things.

-The guitars sound really thin, I don't what you could do to get a thicker sound. Maybe more mids.

-The drums also sound thin. The snare sounds really small in the mix, it could use a fatter sound. The kick drums are pretty decent. The cymbals have a lot of high frequencies, kinda hurts my ears. maybe throw a filter on there.

-no complaints about the vox, sound great. Master of verb and echo lol.

Also cool solo man. Hope that helps \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

As always, thanks muchly.

I'm not sure why this one turned out thinner sounding. I didn't do anything differently from the other tunes that I can think of. For this whole style of the "album", it will work. I can't wait to start yelling my ass off on my old style of shit when this bitch is done.

Thanks again, dude.

I Hate Tuesdays Motherfuckers I Hate Tuesdays Motherfuckers

my tuesdays

consist of waking up at 5:30 am, working out till 8am, then football training till 10am. Completely dead by then, sleep and eat. Fuck tuesdays.

kick ass song \m/ diggin then vox

4.22 / 5.00 (+ 0.020)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Fuckin hell, dude. That's shit! Glad you dig it. Check out Schleifs addition on his page too+!