A Day in The Dark RemiXCarl565 A Day in The Dark RemiXCarl565

I like the bassy feel of this

Kick sounds nice, and I noticed the BooBass. I use the same thing in FL lol.

This sounds more like a mix of techno and metal more than classical rock.

cool anyway

carl565 responds:

thanks, did you forget to vote? or did you vote a 2? what ever, thanks for the review!

Evile - First Blood Evile - First Blood

oh...wow

This caught me by surprise. Loved the guitar tone, sound of the drums, all of it. The riffs owned, drum parts never got old. The part around 1:38, awesome riff. Heavy stuff, good job.

4.32 / 5.00 (+ 0.0076)

.:Withering Rose:. (screamo) .:Withering Rose:. (screamo)

hey this is cool

sounds really good. you should get some drums for this. hell, maybe I'll do them. Lots of potential though. cool stuff

3.51 / 5.00 (+ 0.082)

Blade9000 responds:

haha thanks
i do plan on re-recording it. mixing it better, "perfecting" guitars, changing it to a better quality (hopefully by just fucking with it), adding vocals (maybe), trying out a drum program (unless its too hard... then I guess i'll send it too you heh heh), and getting a friend of mine to do bass... becoming a full on edge song, =D

tell me you didnt love that intro riff lol

oh yeah, thanks for the review/vote

Defaced - armed massacre Defaced - armed massacre

oooh

I enjoyed this. Nicely written parts, heavy. Cool transitions. Some of it does sound repetitive though...oh well, still good.

keep it metal buddy \m/

Folgers Coffee Folgers Coffee

hahaha wow

I'm downloading this shit. this was awesome

3.81 / 5.00 (+ 0.024)

HappyHomicide responds:

Dude yes! Its great that people actually like my terrible excuse for music :P

End Of Days (Loop) End Of Days (Loop)

wow

I am yet to hear something I don't like from you, what programs are you using for drums, and how are you recording guitar?

HappyHomicide responds:

It's a Line 6 75 watt (lol, i know) Mic'd into my comoputer. Program is FL Studio using EZ Drummer, and Thanks dude!

Through The Eyes Of The Dead Through The Eyes Of The Dead

omg wow

this shit is awesome. I just checked out one of your other loops, you're stuff is brutal man. Keep it metal \m/

HappyHomicide responds:

haha Hell yeah dude! Its nice to see people who appreciate metal instead of "LOL CHECK IT I HAEV DOUBLEBASS" metal!

Gangster JeAnz Gangster JeAnz

this is really cool

Actually more relaxing to me more than anything. I really do like this stuff though, if you make some more chill shit like this I'd definately download all of it and just sit around listening. Good stuff, it's amazing that you can tear up multiple genres.

keep it up

4.30 / 5.00 (+ 0.0071)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, thanks man. I grew up with rap and metal as the "outcast" music, so its pretty fun to do this stuff. Glad you dig it.\m/

Thanks again!

Chocolate Beam Chocolate Beam

oh my god

I never had time to leave a review, but I've had this favorited for a long time. I love this for, for real, the part around 0:29 just sounds awesome.

keep it metal bro \m/
4.17 / 5.00 (+ 0.016)

check out my music if you get the chance

A Metal Loop A Metal Loop

tone!

The tone is chunky and clean, but it needs more bass. On my speakers (I have this big sub) there is almost no bass. Just EQ it a little and it'd be perfect.

hope that helped \m/

3.74 / 5.00 (+ 0.096)

TwilightNecrosis responds:

I actually hate having a lot of bass in my guitars. I low-shelf my guitars at about 120-150 Hz, with a 2 octave slope at -80Db, and that takes out all those low harmonics that muddy up the bottom octave.
That leaves plenty of room for the bass guitar to do it's thing, because I hear way too many metal bands where the bass plays almost no role in the band, and seems to only be there because it's traditional.
So, what I'm trying to say is, that was on purpose.
Thanks for the honesty and review, I appreciate it bro.
METAL FOREVER!!!