The Imperial March (METAL) The Imperial March (METAL)

cool man

Diggin it man. Pretty cool grooves. The bass drums are a tad overpowering and the guitars seem a little low in the mix, but hell of a job with the song \m/

keep it up

4.32 / 5.00 (+ 0.024)

Ritz190 responds:

yea i knowwwwwwwww. XD
but it's a problem i solved a few weeks ago. i may even redo this track! thanks for the review man!

Confliction [WIP] Confliction [WIP]

OOOOHHHHEEEEEEE

3.85 / 5.00 (+ 0.23)

FUCK YES. This truly impressed me. Just the song flow and riffs, sounds damn pro. Mixing could always improve, but it's sounding pretty damn good!

Hey, I want to see what I can do with this mix actually. If you still have the files around, would you want to send me the drum and guitar/bass tracks? I want to give a go at mixing them.

Deathcalypse responds:

Sounds cool. I have already deleted the file for this, but I'll see about remaking it. Complete this time lol.

Cold Fists of Stone Cold Fists of Stone

hahaha!

just now heard this. Haha what a different take on the vocals. The instruments clip way too bad but it's still entertaining. Awesome \m/

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

hehehe yeah it blew me away too... i agree about the mix, i think pmuta has plans to do some more work on it but he's a tad busy at the mo'

Pobeb-Metaljonus Pobeb-Metaljonus

the panning is trippy as hell

crazy stuff. Sonar 8 sounds like its a pretty good DAW, how long have you been using it?

Cool song, drums sound awesome. Curse your guitar playing, I need to practice...lol

keep it up man \m/

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude, I've been using Sonar 8 for a few weeks now.

TDF - Sleep is for the Weak TDF - Sleep is for the Weak

good mix

Although the drums are mixed to my personal preferences, they fit in the song well. Like the riffs pretty cool. Triplets at 1:00 sound evil as hell. Lol cool solo, sounds like something from the 80's before the sweeping comes in.

2:00, the vocal flow is fucking awesome, catchy. Cool song bro, awesome stuff. \m/

TwilightNecrosis responds:

What would you change, if you were mixing? I think the snare could come up just a tiny bit, but other than that I think they're pretty good.
I like that solo... I actually don't remember exactly how to play it, so I have to guess every time, haha.
Yeah, my vocalist really liked how that last verse and chorus turned out.
Glad you enjoyed. Wish you lived down here, so you could come to some of our shows; they're crazy.
Thanks for hitting me up; can't wait to get my hands on yer album. \m/

Falling to pieces/What's Done Falling to pieces/What's Done

sweetness

If the whole album is like this, oh man. The whole song sounds good man. Guitar tone is awesome. Cymbals are kind of loud, but might just be my speakers.

Anyway, the chorus. I agree that the chorus at :57 has good melody. I think it does sound kind of thin though, like there is not enough going on. Maybe try a melody with your voice, like multiple tracks. Something like that. Sorry I didn't have much else to help with, this is a good song.

\m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks dude, glad you dig it!.

\m/_Human Catastrophe_\m/ \m/_Human Catastrophe_\m/

cool dude

Everyone seems to do a vocal cover for this song, haha. Sounds pretty good. Glad to hear some stuff from you. Keep rocking dude \m/

4.31 / 5.00 (+ 0.041)

XxCRUCIFIEDxX responds:

Master deathkllr84, Thank you for listening man. Your riffs are freakin insane. Major props man.
Glad you approve of it. Got more comin man so keep your ear out.

\m/ HAIL! \m/

Dirt Eater Loop Dirt Eater Loop

awesome!

How you find time to do vocals, collabs, and record your own stuff is beyond my imagination. Amazing sound, listening on headphones and the guitar quality is awesome. Cool bass tone too.

\m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Fuck, you make it sound hard for me too. All that and still have time to have epic..I mean EPIC light saber battles with my 3 boys. haha.
Glad you dig, bro. \m/

9000 x3 9000 x3

nice!

I listened to the version before this a lot, this is a nice improvement. Drums aren't so ear piercing (good), creamy guitar tone, riffs played very well. Awesome stuff dude.

keep rocking! \m/

Zhoxu-Metaljonus Zhoxu-Metaljonus

ooo

I like the tone. Riffs are cool. I've been listening to a lot of groove metal myself. The drums sound different, REALLY loud, but good. Looking forward to hearing more \m/