The Voice Experiment The Voice Experiment

uh....WHAT>?!

this is amazing....this should be in the fucking top 50 or w/e. I don't even listen to dance a whole lot, and this is just crazy. How much time did you put into this?

\m/ awesome man

Hellstick responds:

Then spread the word man! I'd greatly apriciate it:)
About your question. I don't really know... WAY too long I think... I guess it shows though since i can impress someone who doesnt like the genre:P

I can only dream of going on the top 50 though...
But thanks alot for the score and the cheering words!:D

The Violence of the Sunset The Violence of the Sunset

pretty cool man

what did you use for the drums? They sound too synthetic, but still kick ass. I think the synths fit in for most parts. Anyway, cool stuff.

\m/

The Furious Yonado(Sample) The Furious Yonado(Sample)

cool stuff man \m/

metal to the core. I liked the riffs, drumming was my style. keep up the cool shit

5/5

MindOverMatt responds:

Thanks, we'll be messing with more stuff soon. Guaranteed to have more length and better production. Appreciate the vote and review!
Metal,
Matt

:The Fleshwerk: :The Fleshwerk:

hey man, this is good!

Glad that I can inspire some people. The drums fit in really well with the guitar/bass. Cool riffs, some awesome breakdown parts. That solo was inspired by me? lol...I don't think I could play that.

awesome stuff here. keep writing \m/

Warhector responds:

Hello John =)
the solo was not inspired by you :P
It was problaby inspired of Children of Bodom or Dragonforce.
You inspired me to grab a random guitar and play a song =) and of course some riffs was made because a tought of your songs. And i'll keep writing songs :)
glad i got a comment from you. means a lot man :D
thanks =)
:War:Hector

LetItComeForth (Bard&FarCryDX) LetItComeForth (Bard&FarCryDX)

oh....oh, wow

dude. I don't even know what to say. this is amazing.

downloaded \m/

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

awesome... cheers DK84!

Fountains of Life Fountains of Life

oh I like it

the orchestral intro was great, really deep. Well developed, and mixed, song here. great job

Champius responds:

Hero's Bottle (Complete) Hero's Bottle (Complete)

ah, you finished it!

Sounds great as always. Drums are perfect, Cruc's vocals are damn epic. The structure of this song is amazing. Man...gotta download this.

Once again, the string/soft part is my favorite. so touching...gah

keep writing shit man \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man. You deleted your new one, why?
TOo many 0's? Fucking this song got clobbered too. Perhaps, if newgrounders want to think we are joke, we'll only upload joke songs. I'm getting tired of it, my self.

Anyways, email me your song. I want to hear it, fucker.

Deliver Deliver

mmmmm

I listened to this when I had my headphones on last night, the mixing of the cleans/intro/solo is amazing. Makes me want to walk down a dark street at night.

Dude I'm totally laying down some cleans on this.

...

AHAHAHAA. yeah right. thatll be the day =P

but this is good stuff man \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

First of all, Happy late birthday, dude.
My bad. I've been pretty sick lately, so I've missed out on some shit, for sure. I'll have to catch up.
Glad you dig this, and thanks as always for your support, dude.

FistsOfStone(deathkllr84&bard) FistsOfStone(deathkllr84&bard)

cool stuff man!

Lyrics are brutal as hell. Growls are awesome, I like the reverb type effect you have. The rhythm on these were great, you nailed. This is just some killer stuff.

I like what you did around 2:27 with the cleans, leading into the panned vox. Very catchy.

No complaints on this one bro. Hit up some vocals anytime you want. \m/

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

Excellent... thanks a lot! I'm sure to take you up on the offer... just keep knocking out the tracks :D

Glad you liked it! All credit to you though... it was a killer track.

Destructive Paths Destructive Paths

cool stuff dude!

I don't recognize the track, not sure who it'd be by. Good stuff though, the intro grabs your attention. Nice drum work, you seemed on time mostly, and had some pretty cool fills.

keep rockin \m/