Walking Hawking Walking Hawking

yep

Good stuff. Is that a real drummer, I've heard those drumming techniques somewhere...hahaha =P

i enjoy this.

4.29 / 5.00 (+ 0.0094)

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks man!
No, it's just a drum machine. That's the standard thrash metal beat that's in almost every fast thrash song ever!

Civil Disease Civil Disease

new gen = faggots

Kids these days man, can't respect any music. Think their opinion is what the rules of the world are or some shit.

I like the intro, really fucking mellow and cool. Kicks in, loving the mixing. Kickin my speakers ass. The hi hats are a little piercing though, maybe chop some highs out. And the snare is a tad thin. Kick is nioce. But fuck dude, some chunky riffs.

And what the jesus fuck, did someone just classify this as nu-metal? Get the fuck out, you could not tell the difference between peanut butter and jelly you ignortant shit.

Nah not that big of deal but people need to educate themselves before posting.

anyway send me some love messages when you finish this album
4.21 / 5.00 (+ 0.032) \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Agreed on all points, my friend. Coming soon. :)

Riding on the Edge Riding on the Edge

hmmmm

Diggin the guitar tone, it's fucking sweet man! The bass is also awesome, all fits well in the mix.

What I didn't like was the cymbals/snare. The snare is just punching through, hurtin my ears man! And the cymbals have a lot of high end hiss.

Other than that man, its rockin. \m/

Falling To Pieces Falling To Pieces

falling to pieces now!

seeing the bright side!!

Haha, thats what I was singing when I saw the title. Diggin the track man, but let me share my opinion on a few things.

-The guitars sound really thin, I don't what you could do to get a thicker sound. Maybe more mids.

-The drums also sound thin. The snare sounds really small in the mix, it could use a fatter sound. The kick drums are pretty decent. The cymbals have a lot of high frequencies, kinda hurts my ears. maybe throw a filter on there.

-no complaints about the vox, sound great. Master of verb and echo lol.

Also cool solo man. Hope that helps \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

As always, thanks muchly.

I'm not sure why this one turned out thinner sounding. I didn't do anything differently from the other tunes that I can think of. For this whole style of the "album", it will work. I can't wait to start yelling my ass off on my old style of shit when this bitch is done.

Thanks again, dude.

I Hate Tuesdays Motherfuckers I Hate Tuesdays Motherfuckers

my tuesdays

consist of waking up at 5:30 am, working out till 8am, then football training till 10am. Completely dead by then, sleep and eat. Fuck tuesdays.

kick ass song \m/ diggin then vox

4.22 / 5.00 (+ 0.020)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Fuckin hell, dude. That's shit! Glad you dig it. Check out Schleifs addition on his page too+!

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

lol

yes its awesome \m/

Romantic Insanity Romantic Insanity

well

what are you supposed to say? It's great man.

4.22 / 5.00 (+ 0.014)

~NK~ "Spaceman" ~NK~ "Spaceman"

good

4.39 / 5.00 (+ 0.0022)

\m/

Xx_Say Goodnight_xX Xx_Say Goodnight_xX

fuck yeah.

\m/

.: The Polygon Storm :. .: The Polygon Storm :.

dude!

great to hear from you again! I miss hearing your music. Still listen to Unholy and Anti-Hero \m/ Great songs dude let me know what you're up to.

4.31 / 5.00 (+ 0.022)